Tortilla/Corn chips are kinds of snacks made from corn powder, which are cut and then fried. The main raw materials are corn powder, vegetable oil, salt and water. Although usually made of yellow corn(as pictured), they also can be made of white or red corn. After frying and flavoring, we get very crunchy triangle or other shapes chips, which are popular with both children and adult.
1. Raw Materials: Corn Powder as Usual
2. Products: All shapes of Doritos, shapes like round, triangle, hexagon etc. The size of products can be changed according to clients’ requirements.
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H, 200-250 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing—Extrusion —Shaping —Separating—Frying/Baking —Flavoring
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voltage of different countries.
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
1, fully automatic from raw material feeding to finished products.
2, Visible auto-temperature controlling system, make the temperature-controlling to be more direct-viewing, parameter to be more precise.
3, The screws are made by alloy steel and special craft, the screw life is longer, uses building block system structure, may combine willfully.